Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dear visitors

I want to thank all the visitors for dropping by to read and especially to those who write encouraging words in the comment section.  I really appreciate your kindness.   This blog has been set up for my students whom I very much love.  As you can see, it is ad-free. I hope it continues to help you as well. 
 
If you have written a great story that you want to share, you may send to me at thelearningworkshop@gmail.com and I will post it for you.  Please include your name, your school and your level.

Also, I just want to share that recently, there have been occasional mean comments posted under the cover of 'Anonymous'.  If you find my blog offending or not helpful, you are welcome to visit another blog instead.  All unkind comments will be deleted.

Once again, to all the kind visitors, thank you for coming over to be my guests.   It  has been a privilege to share this precious journey with you.  You are very much appreciated. :)

Kind regards
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

Henry David Thoreau